Essay on "Spider-man the first trilogy"

Comprar Typing jobs! Work at home and get paid - create a side job ...


Spider-man the first trilogy

I chose these movies because of the impact that they had on my childhood. I was only 4 years old when I saw the first movie, at that time I did not understand every little detail that was going on, but I was definitely thrilled and engaged for life.

Just in case any of you doesn't know the plot yet. Peter Parker is a shy student from New York, who is bitten by a spider and becomes a superhero
and fights crime and supervillains on his own. In the course of the trilogy, he fights the Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, Venom, and Flint Marko (Sandman).

Some days during my childhood, when I was in elementary school, I used to wear a Spiderman costume underneath my clothes just as Peter Parkes does in the movies. Fortunately, I grew up and I stopped doing that. However, I would not change anything, I love my childhood and everything around it.

In conclusion, every phase of your life has a meaning and you have to make the most of it. Sometimes it's good to have a look back in your life and appreciate the little moments.

Comentarios